The 2017/2018 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigeria who wish to study abroad is now available.
The schoalrship is sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry Of Education, through the Federal Scholarship Board
The Bilateral Educational Agreement is one of the numerous scholarships offered by the federal government of Nigeria to its citizens through the federal scholarship boards to study in countries that have entered bilateral agreement with Nigeria for the programme.
However, not all countries have bilateral agreement with Nigeria under this scholarship award. The countries with bilateral agreement are Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
Courses available are:
7. Environmental Sciences
10. Social Sciences
13. Medicine (very limited) and
14. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
The interviews for the scholarship will hold between Monday, February 13 to Thursday, February 16, across the six geopolitical zones. All interested and qualified Nigerians are advised to apply online before these dates.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate scholarship:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of five (5) distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2015 & 2016).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
Eligibility Criteria for postgraduate scholarship:
- All applicants must hold a first degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Nigerian man makes history as first ever Black African Rhodes Professor
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign languare of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: http://www.stipendumhungaricum.hu or http://www.tka.hu/international-programmes/3694/application-documents-and-selection-procedure for more details visit the scholarship webpage
Created at 2017-02-07 22:11:31
Back to posts
Online : 1 user(s)
Today : 33 user(s)
Total: 3406 Visitor
Managed by Mhista SimbaCopyright © 2015 - All right reserved Ebonyi, NIGERIA
TOTAL VIP GUEST